We all have those rough days when we feel helpless and hopeless. During these days, a simple motivational quote may just be enough to inspire you to keep going.
So, here is a collection of the Top 7 difficult times quotes by Simon O. Sinek, the famous author and motivational speaker who has the power of connecting with and motivating people of ages.
Top 7 Motivational Quotes For Difficult Times
1. “There is no decision that we can make that doesn’t come with some sort of balance or sacrifice.”
When we are torn between two choices, this quote reminds us that there is always going to be both pros and cons when we make any decision.
Every good thing that we get is often balanced out with something we have to sacrifice. So don’t take these sacrifices to heart – they are normal and in fact happen quite often. It is just a fact of life.
2. “Pain causes tunnel vision. Calm acceptance of danger allows us to more easily assess the situation and see the options.”
When we are in difficult situations, we tend to close ourselves off to the dangers and uncertainties of the outside world. This in turn may result in us overseeing simple solutions that exist right before our eyes. So, try to keep calm and prepare your mind for the unpredictable future.
3. “If you are not consistent in the things you say and do, no one will know what you believe in.”
Sometimes we tend to conform to societal norms and viewpoints. This is normal. In fact, psychological researches have shown that we all do this because, deep down, we want to feel a sense of belonging.
This tendency to conform may cause us to be inconsistent in our words and actions. However, be careful, as this very same inconsistency can cause others to reduce their trust in you.
4. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.”
When you are having a rough time for prolonged periods of time, just stop for a minute and ask yourself, “Why am I doing, what I’m doing?”
Perhaps, you may realize that your stress and lack of motivation is because you are forcing yourself to do something that you are really not passionate about.
5. “It is better to disappoint people with the truth than to appease them with a lie.”
6. “The great leaders are not the strongest, they are the ones who are honest about their weaknesses. The great leaders are not the smartest; they are the ones who admit how much they don’t know. The great leaders can’t do everything; they are the ones who look to others to help them. Great leaders don’t see themselves as great; they see themselves as human.”
7. “When we help ourselves, we find moments of happiness. When we help others, we find lasting fulfilment.”
Having a life purpose that is bigger than yourself will give you a sense of personal satisfaction. Try and help others, you may just find yourself more de-stressed and motivated than ever before to work hard and achieve your dreams.
Hold on to this collection of motivational quotes for difficult times when you are longing for something to pull you up and inspire you to achieve your dreams.
P.S Comment below and share with us, which of these 7 difficult times quotes is your favorite.